Users of i4connected can visualise and analyse their data with the widely used business analysis tool Microsoft Power BI. Find out how easy it is.
New releases are available for i4SCADA, i4BACnet and i4connected. Customers with a valid SLA can receive the updates from our support.
IoT applications without any programming: Connect hardware, APIs and cloud services via drag & drop with Node-RED and WEBfactory i4SCADA
Students of the DHBW and the HHN show at the Bundesgartenschau how a modern, digitally networked production process can look like.
WEBfactory customers can now upgrade their i4SCADA software to the latest version at half price – and benefit from many new functions.
As the web-based engineering platform i4designer proves, process visualisations based on HTML5 do not have to be development-intensive or uncomfortable to use.
As of 1 April 2019, HMS, a wholly owned subsidiary of HMS Networks AB (publ), has acquired 74.9% of all shares in WEBfactory. The remaining 25.1% is owned by CEO Bernhard Böhrer who also stays as managing director.
In the latest version i4SCADA 3.8.5, which will be available shortly, users of the TIA portal from Siemens can connect i4SCADA even easier.
WEBfactory presents its open web platform i4designer for the creation of SCADA and HMI applications with HTML5 at the Hannover Messe, 1 – 5 April 2019, in Hall 8 / booth D31.
i4connected is our Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) platform, which connects plants, machines, systems, and buildings with the digital world. Using predefined software modules, companies can implement applications such as remote monitoring, SCADA, predictive maintenance, and energy management in the shortest possible time – and thus put together their individual IIoT platform. We have further optimised i4connected and are pleased to present the new version 5.5.16. What has changed? Here we give an overview of the most important changes.