With i4BACnet you can implement your BACnet-compliant building management system!
Today BACnet is the only worldwide standard communication protocol for building automation according to ISO 16484-5: Data Communication Protocol for Building Automation and Control Networks. Most tenders in building automation require the BACnet standard. With i4BACnet you can manage all your BACnet objects easily, flexibly and efficiently.
The functions and advantages of i4BACnet at a glance.
Application example: Building management system.
- i4BACnet is fully integrated into i4SCADA.
- You can freely design visualization pages with BACnet and SCADA controls: Either compose them with the SmartEditor simply by drag-and-drop or let them be created automatically via configuration files.
- The controls have Responsive Design for optimal display on smartphones and tablets.
- Properties of your BACnet objects can be linked with signals in the SCADA/HMI software i4SCADA, for example to display operating states.
- The software transfers the target values in i4SCADA directly to the BACnet devices.
- Any number of i4BACnet MBE-Bs can communicate with an i4SCADA runtime.
Application example: Energy management.
- With the SCADA function of i4BACnet you can display all online values of your ISO 50.001 certified energy management.
- The software automatically sends user-specific reports.
- i4BACnet automatically forwards alarms and messages via e-mail and SMS and documents them in an archive.
- i4BACnet is fully integrated into the IIoT platform i4connected.
- Properties of your BACnet objects can be linked to signals in i4connected to display energy consumption.
- Any number of i4BACnet MBE-Bs can communicate with an i4connected runtime.
- Further interfaces such as OPC UA, Modbus etc. can be easily integrated via i4connected.