Stories around WEBfactory.

Here you will find a selection of news and stories about the products, events and trade fairs, as well as examples of applications around WEBfactory.

You don't want to miss any more news? Then simply register for our newsletter and stay up to date in the future.

 
i4Labs: WEBfactory i4SCADA with Node-RED

IoT applications without any programming: Connect hardware, APIs and cloud services via drag & drop with Node-RED and WEBfactory i4SCADA

Read Article

 
i4SCADA at Bundesgartenschau in Heilbronn

Students of the DHBW and the HHN show at the Bundesgartenschau how a modern, digitally networked production process can look like.

Read Article

 
i4SCADA One-Time Upgrade

WEBfactory customers can now upgrade their i4SCADA software to the latest version at half price - and benefit from many new functions.

Read Article

 
With drag-and-drop to your HTML5 visualisation

As the web-based engineering platform i4designer proves, process visualisations based on HTML5 do not have to be development-intensive or…

Read Article

 
HMS acquires majority of WEBfactory shares.

As of 1 April 2019, HMS, a wholly owned subsidiary of HMS Networks AB (publ), has acquired 74.9% of all shares in WEBfactory. The remaining 25.1% is…

Read Article

 
i4SCADA 3.8.5: Easy integration with TIA Portal

In the latest version i4SCADA 3.8.5, which will be available shortly, users of the TIA portal from Siemens can connect i4SCADA even easier.

Read Article

 
WEBfactory at Hannovermesse 2019

WEBfactory presents its open web platform i4designer for the creation of SCADA and HMI applications with HTML5 at the Hannover Messe, 1 - 5 April…

Read Article

 
i4connected 5.5.16 with many new features like API, APP

i4connected is our Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) platform, which connects plants, machines, systems, and buildings with the digital world.…

Read Article

 
4designer first presented at SPS IPC Drives

WEBfactory presents its open web platform i4designer for the development of SCADA and HMI applications with HTML5 for the first time at Europe's…

Read Article

 
With the OPC UA Connector to the Industrial Internet of Things

A new feature will be available with i4SCADA 3.8.2: the OPC UA Connector.

Read Article

 
Client Side Signals now in i4SCADA

With i4SCADA 3.8.2 a new feature will arrive: Client Side Signals. This new functionality enable operations to be implemented directly within the…

Read Article

 
WEBfactory i4SCADA 3.8.1 will be released soon

The new version 3.8.1 of WEBfactory i4SCADA will be released in April 2018 and includes new features and performance enhancements.

Read Article

 
WEBfactory at the SPS IPC Drives 2017 in Nürnberg

Like the years before WEBfactory will be represented at Europe's leading automation trade fair. The SPS IPC Drives 2017 will take place from 28.11. -…

Read Article

 
WEBfactory i4SCADA 3.8.0

The new Version of the WEBfactory i4SCADA visualization solution will be released in October 2017 and contains numerous new features, which will make…

Read Article

 
All WEBfactory products now also available in the cloud

Our web based WEBfactory i4 software platform with its modular products for visualization, monitoring, evaluation, as well as operation can now also…

Read Article

 
Productivity increase with WEBfactory

In the new version 5.5 of the WEBfactory i4 platform we have implemented some changes to facilitate user’s work. A special highlight: the new,…

Read Article