WEBfactory i4SCADA 3.8.1 is on its blocks!
The new version 3.8.1 of WEBfactory i4SCADA will be released in April 2018 and includes new features and performance enhancements. The new features in this version also improve the SmartEditor for HTML5 visualizations and the i4SCADA Studio. The upgrade is free for our customers with a valid SLA. In addition, all customers have the option of a 30-day trial of the full version.
The features at a glance:
- Augmented reality functions are made available by a SmartEditor project template. No need for coding reduces AR development cycles and costs.
- New vector graphics and symbols for building services engineering (HVAC), production, the process industry and wastewater treatment.
- New gauge creation tool enables users with no coding experience to create application-specific gauges and connect them to sensors, equipment and machinery.
- User-specific extensions are developed easier, faster and more flexible.
- All components' performances at runtime are increased by optimized communication, a new intelligent filter function and Auto-Complete.
- The design time behavior has been extended extensively. Thus, even with more sophisticated controls, you will get an accurate preview when creating your processes.
- The toolbox in SmartEditor has been re-categorized to minimize the search time for matching graphics at work.