With OPC UA to Industrial IoT!
A new feature will be available with i4SCADA 3.8.2: the OPC UA Connector. With this new communication protocol, cross-vendor sensors, machines, controllers, servers or entire cloud applications may now be connected consistently and in a standardized way - just in line with the principles of the Industrial Internet of Things. This means that interfaces and gateways - as well as their associated costs and information losses - are things of the past. OPC UA applies to communication within a machine, between several machines or between a machine and a cloud application.
Your benefits at a glance:
- International certified IEC standard protocol
- Independent from manufacturers, operating systems and programming languages
- Reliable and secure communication with authentication and encryption
- Scalable and consistent networking - from a single sensor to PLC systems to complete cloud applications
- Simplification of the communication structure
- Acceptance in Industry - OPC UA is the communication standard of the future for M2M and IoT
The OPC UA Connector will be available with the next release.
Additional information about the OPC UA Connector can be found in out Support Portal.